My Cold process soap bars are handmade with love and other quality ingredients such as: Goat Milk, Olive Oil, Coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, and vitamin E oil. This soap is great for all skin types and leaves the skin feeling and smelling wonderful.
* Goat milk contains lactic acid which aids in the removal of dead skin cells from your skin’s surface, leaving new cells on the surface of your skin that are smoother and younger looking. Goat Milk is also very high in Vitamin A, which helps to repair damaged skin tissue, in order to maintain healthy skin. Fat molecules are very important when it comes to soap making. The cream in goat milk promotes a great moisturizing quality that is phenomenal in the Rose soap bars.
* Shea butter is great for wrinkles, fine lines and scar repairing, moisturizing, Skin protecting, skin strengthening, UV protecting, Skin regenerating, and more.
* Avocado oil is full of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids which aid in the healing of dry skin.
* Coconut oil: The natural soothing nature of the Coconut oil mixes with the grainy, exfoliating scrub perfectly. The combination will successfully slough off excess dead skin and clean out whatever substances have blocked the pores without leaving the skin feeling irritated. Coconut oil leaves your skin with an even color, closed pores, and a soft texture.
* Olive Oil is packed with antioxidants, the body's built-in defense against free radicals, molecules that become damaged by sun exposure among other environmental hazards. Olive oil a good choice to protect against premature aging and dry skin.
Please read the ingredients carefully to check for any possible allergies.
** Please be aware that while some of the ingredients in my products have been proven to promote health and well being, this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. I do not make any statements or claims that my soaps, scrubs, body butter, or its ingredients are a cure for any physical aliments. Ingredients are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or illnesses.
My cold pressed soap Bars are cured for a minimum of 3 weeks.
To extend the life of your soap, keep it dry between uses
and be sure to store in a cool environment.
Due to the cold process method, you’re soap may
look slightly different than pictured online and no two bars look alike.
Weight can vary between 3.4-4.4 ounces.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.